My Member Site

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Photoshop Experimentation

I have been doing some playing around with photoshop over the past few months. It started with tweaking the colors in the pictures (my camera takes them a bit yellow). It evolved into using it to take down the makeup shine on my face and a very light overall airbrushing. Then, I started to use it to remove my arm hair. I would LOVE to be able to shave my arms, but my personal life won't permit it...so photoshopping them seems a reasonable compromise. Now, I have started to experiment with using photoshop to digitally trim my eyebrows to a more feminine width. Once again, I would LOVE to be able to do it in real life but I can't. I doubt I would ever take the time to do it for every picture I post but for a few special ones or closeups I would like to try it a few times. Above is the first attempt to play with it and see what I can do with my brows.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment