My Member Site

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank you

I just wanted to thank my good friend Jolene Cana for sending me a big box of clothes recently. She is a great friend and was truly generous in sending me all of that stuff. In addition, she is a lovely girl, so please check out some of her pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20144462@N00/

FYI - Jolene has helped me significantly in my progress as a CD (I stole most of my feminine mannerisms from her, watching her on her webcam) and I have always highly valued her opinion of my look. She has been a true friend to me and is THE most stylish t-girl I have ever seen.

Without further delay, here are some pics of me wearing her very stylish clothes...at least the ones she would part with...LOL

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Love the polka dot dress, you look great in that. Michelle Faye.

    ReplyDelete